1. When people say "like" way.too.much.
2. When people try to get my attention by snapping.
3. People who don't understand that I don't want to listen to their stupid music blasting through their stupid cars at a volume that CHINA could probably hear. Also people who do that on their phone without headphones.
4. People who preach to other people about God. This doesn't include priests or pastors or whatever because that's THEIR JOB. Not yours.
5. When people put emotion into a political discussion in class. How will they survive if they begin to tear up just because someone doesn't share their opinion?
6. People who talk like they are always asking a question. "One daaaaay? I needed a peeeeeen? So I went to the stoooooore? And bought a new one?" Just stop. Please.
7. People who only ever care about themselves and like to talk just to hear their own voice.
8. People who pretend they are experts on something just because they "saw something on the news" once. That is not what an expert is, believe it or not.
10. Working 35 + hours and then being asked to "help cover a shift". No. I'm tired, I have homework, and I don't want to be anywhere near that place.
I was attempting to find a really awesome restaurant story, but now my brain is fried. Luckily, it's Friday which means insane people because HOLY SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED THERE'S A FULL MOON THIS WEEKEND.
Gah, full moons seriously bring out crazy people. Like the lady who wanted me to get her a beer we didn't have? Yep. Full moon. Or the time I got asked if I was a dominatrix? Uh-huh. Full moon.
Speaking of crazy people, I'm pretty sure there are people in the library that are still drunk. Shhh, I'm trying to
Actually, I was going to step on my soap box and preach about the creepy men I had to deal with yesterday (and poor Server P has to deal with EVERY Thursday), but now I'm just going to show you this picture of Trey:
Lately she's been stuck to me like glue. She follows me everywhere, meows at me every time I'm not
It's really cute, except every time I sit down, she's all up on my face. Silly cat.
Oh yeah, the reason I wrote down that list was because I was subject to SIX of them in the past three hours. And then the drunk kids showed up and added the loud music to the mix.
It's going to be a great day. Now where's my coffee?